Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a HealthyDose.net product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you.
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside HealthyDose.net . No part of HealthyDose.net’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: [email protected]
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
HealthyDose.net is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from HealthyDose.net in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, HealthyDose.net has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by HealthyDose.net will clearly identify HealthyDose.net as the sender. FROM / SENDER:[email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @halthydose.net).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from HealthyDose.net will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at HealthyDose.net; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by HealthyDose.net include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by HealthyDose.net will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
You should be aware that when you use our websites and apps we may collect information using cookies or similar technologies.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you. This allows websites to tailor what you see on the screen.
Information for ISPs
Web site: healthydose.net
Email Address: [email protected]
HealthyDose.net understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. HealthyDose.net and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. HealthyDose.net email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsbscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, HealthyDose.net will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that HealthyDose.net has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of HealthyDose.net. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: [email protected]